ACADEMIC ENGLISH SKILLS
This online course introduces you to the main features of UK Higher Education and the personalised study skills required to succeed at university. With daily 2 hour tuition sessions you will also have the chance to discuss cultural and social issues that may be of particular concern to you.
- Academic writing: planning and structure in essays and developing academic language
- Listening to lectures and in the general academic environment; using information and note-taking
- Speaking: development of orals skills to structure and present reasoned arguments for seminars and academic presentations
- Developing critical and analytical thinking
- Revision and exams techniques
Individual course fees include placement test/needs analysis, course materials and end of course certificate.
All subject to a non-refundable registration fee of £50.00 (excludes online courses).
Minimum booking for One-to-One tuition is 10 hours.