Join us for Easter 2019 at Canterbury. Due to demand over the busy season in April 2019, we will not only be offering English courses to closed groups at our main Chaucer College Canterbury campus but also at St Edmund’s, a traditional boarding school.
Just minutes from the city centre, located just over the road from our main campus, St Edmund’s boasts on-campus residential accommodation and leisure facilities within secured grounds. Students studying here will have their lessons in ‘The Hub’, a collection of new state-of-the-art classroom facilities located on campus.
St Edmund’s key facts:
- Minutes from Canterbury city centre and just over 1 hour from all London airports
- On-campus residential accommodation in single, double and triple rooms
- Nearby host family accommodation available
- Minibus service provided to all host family residents
- Resident staff members living on campus
- Single en-suite bedrooms for group leaders (allocated on first come, first served basis)
- On-site dining hall where meals are prepared fresh everyday
- Large, spacious leisure facilities including sports hall, all-weather sports pitch, common room, television room and games room
- Full board packages available to include accommodation, tuition, trips and activities
- New classrooms on campus, with state-of-the-art technologies
Students can still choose to stay and study at our main Chaucer College Canterbury campus if they prefer. We offer closed group courses during this period and have created packages for some of our most popular mini-stays. For more information please click here.
We look forward to welcoming you to Canterbury in April 2019!