This two week IELTS course is an intensive preparation for the Academic IELTS examination, with exam techniques and practice as its focus.
The course is designed for those who know that training in the exam format will help to make sure they can get the best result possible.
All parts of the exam are covered: listening, reading, writing and speaking. IELTS Practice Tests by Cambridge University Press are used to give students experience in taking the exam
Many of our IELTS teachers also have experience as examiners, giving you access to high-quality assistance. As the only recognised IELTS test centre in Kent, this course is available at our campus in Canterbury
IELTS Intensive Preparation Course Information
- 30 hours a week ( Mon – Fri)
- Maximum 14 in a class
- All course materials provided
- Computer access for online IELTS self-study after class
- A mock IELTS exam
- Final Saturday – optional IELTS examination at this centre – to be booked separately via our online booking system. Chaucer College Canterbury is a recognised IELTS test centre, so you can take your IELTS exam here. Click here for our IELTS exam page.
Enrolment Dates for Groups and Individuals
- Monday 5th June – Friday 16th June
Optional exam date: Saturday 17th June
- Monday 3rd July – Friday 14th July
Optional exam date: Saturday 15th July
- Monday 20th November – Friday 1st December
Optional exam date: Saturday 2nd December
Alternative programme structure and course dates are available all year round for closed group bookings only, subject to group size. Please contact us with your requirements.
|Accommodation & Full Board
|Optional London Trip
Prices valid until 31st December 2017: Per Person, Per Week. One-off, non-refundable, registration fee of £90 applicable.