Activate! General English
ACTIVATE! general english
Our Activate! General English language courses will improve your English skills.
We believe we can activate your full language learning potential through fun and motivating lessons which practise all four skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Lessons include a mix of language input and communicative activities. Your teacher will always give you clear learning aims at the start of every lesson. We aim to present and then practise the target language of the lesson through pairwork and groupwork, language games, role plays, short films and so on. Your pronunciation will also be improved in every lesson.
Choose our standard course of 15 hours tuition per week or a more intensive course of 30 hours tuition per week.
All courses are available for both closed group bookings and One-to-One tuition for individuals.
Combine our Activate! General English Courses with a Cambridge Exam course or an IELTS or OET course.
Want to study online?
Activate! General English Courses are also available online. Click here for more information about our online courses.
standard programme - 15 hours
intensive english - 30 hours
personalise your trip
Enhance your groups’ stay with our selection of additional activities and exciting days and evenings out, subject to additional costs and availability:
- Take a tour of Canterbury’s famous Cathedral or Canterbury Tales
- Visit the Marlowe and Gulbenkian theatres for West End theatre performances and world renowned comedians
- A trip to the local cinema to catch the latest blockbuster movie in English
- Treat your group to a meal out at some of our popular local restaurants
- Theme park visit – Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Legoland
- Discover the magic of Harry Potter World, complete with a shopping trip to Diagon Alley
- London Eye
- Madame Tussauds / Baker Street
- London Dungeons
- The Globe Theatre
- West End Theatre matinee show
- West End Theatre dinner and evening show