Practical English Teaching: Professional Development for English Language Teachers
Our bespoke Practical English Teaching course is designed for all teachers of English. We can offer teacher development sessions which are tailored to your individual or groups needs.
Seminars we have delivered include:
- Collaborative Learning. How can we maximise collaboration and interaction when teaching?
- LEGO. Thinking with your hands.
- Adapting the textbook. How can we personalise our textbooks and make lessons more relevant for our students?
- The History of ELT. A view of English Language Teaching through its many methods and approaches.
- How to teach Grammar. Theory and practical techniques.
- Learning styles. Exploring the VAK model of learning styles.
- Lesson Shapes. Which lesson shapes are best suited to our students?
Do you have an idea we haven’t covered? We can deliver a seminar or course based on your requirements.
Contact us today for more information and pricing.