Join Our Team!
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS
Fixed term contracts available Autumn/Winter.
Up to 42 hours per week, working a maximum of 6 days per week to include teaching, supervision of afternoon/evening activities and excursions. On occasions this may require split shifts. Competitive weekly rate.
Teachers required for teaching English Language to our students (9 – 17 years), providing high quality language tuition and motivating learners to develop their potential. Excellent working environment and team ethos.
Qualifications required: CELTA minimum, DELTA preferred.
Satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure application to the DBS is required for this position.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for families who can offer a warm welcome to students throughout the year and who are willing to involve them in family activities.
- Monday – Friday: breakfast & an evening meal
- Weekends: breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Packed lunch on any trip days
- Valid DBS for all family members aged 16 years and above (can be organised by the College if necessary)
- All families must have a Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate
For any questions regarding becoming a host family for Chaucer College, please email email@example.com