Our Experience Education: School Immersion programme lets students get right to the heart of UK education.
For students aged 12 – 16 years old, our school immersion course provides the opportunity to experience life at a UK secondary school and prepare for an IGCSE or International Baccalaureate (IB) study programme. This fully immersive, experiential course will help students get a feel for what it is like to study in the UK and gain confidence to communicate in English.
SHARED CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCES
School integration days with one of our local partner schools. The group will be asked to share a piece of their cultural background through presentations or performances for a shared cross-cultural experience. Our school integration days provide students with the opportunity to study specific school subjects as well as build lifelong friendships with students from England.
- English language lessons with a focus on UK
school life: people, culture and language.
- A focus on subject-specific English, including core
DURING THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Improve your English skills through language
lessons tailored to your level of proficiency
- Visit a UK secondary school (subject to availability)
- Observe and take part in lessons
- Interview students and teachers
- Learn about UK school life: people, culture and
- Prepare for IB and IGCSE study programmes
through tailored subject-specific input
- Expand your intercultural awareness and
broaden your cultural horizons
- Study subjects in English
- Take part in dynamic discussion based lessons
- Complete collaborative group projects